86. Two years...

We moved here two years ago today! In 4cm of snow and -3C. It is banal but seems true all the same that time speeds up as you get older. Perhaps a good time for a little year-end reflection.



Looking back over the last year, we have made some progress - the extension housing our new heating and water systems. The gym, and a new kitchen.

As for us, have we changed? Not sure. Do we know ourselves better? Maybe a little; I used to think I was a finisher, but I think I may be a starter. What is exciting me at the moment are new plans - a major new foraging hedge with over a 100 trees and a new writing project (more another time).

Sarah on the other hand is a starter and a finisher and an inbetweener!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

285. Been thinking about my last blog . . .

319. We've got a dog!

73. Stuck for something to read?