75. The gym goes live...

Now, this is real progress! The gym is fab, fab, fab; and it is not even finished yet. A bit more equipment to dig out (my sit-up inversion boots), and a bit to buy (cycling machine). And some minor details like finishing the painting and installing the cupboards etc.

And some progress toward my sanity too. I thought yesterday that no contractors would be here; but at 4pm a builder turned up. Not lost, not even thirsty... Normal service today:- chaos as the electricians undo the cleaner's morning efforts.

In the garden, the bees got their own back for being fed tardily (in their opinion) (they could leave the hive occasionally); my 1st bee sting since looking after them. And I am enjoying the sun (at long last) by clearing up the veg garden. As I weed and dig I contemplate the harvesting of our orchard - a solitary pear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

285. Been thinking about my last blog . . .

319. We've got a dog!

73. Stuck for something to read?