76. By popular demand...

...this blog is about the kitchen. I should perhaps add that popular on this blog means one person (I won't name you but good luck next week).





I was not going to blog the kitchen because it's just a load of cupboards and no pull-up bars.

Well, cupboards arranged around the cook's triangle (oven, fridge and sink for those of you who go to work). In fact the kitchen is now cunningly arranged as a galley to give views of South Head and no mad corner-cupboards. We have an extractor which uses the Beaufort Scale, we have an arch, and we have one cupboard (floor to ceiling) for tupperware. Another cupboard for bread making stuff, and one for cakes. One for camping stuff, one for bins (we are utilising a 4-bin system)...

I love my kitchen, and I try to spend more time there...

Comments

  1. Who does't like a good kitchen? Next instalment to include sink?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

285. Been thinking about my last blog . . .

319. We've got a dog!

73. Stuck for something to read?