107. Groundhog month...

It has snowed again. The Winter just seems to be going on and on this year.


In fact it has been a mad night and morning. About 6 cm of snow but blown all over the place and v v windy. I cleared the road, and waved (not a big girly wave you understand) to the local farmer going up and down in his land rover. Sarah then set off to work only to return two minutes later because a tree had blocked our bridge.

The tree had fallen in the ten minutes or so between me seeing the farmer and Sarah setting off. So, both Tony and Sarah were quite lucky.

Out with the chainsaw, and then off for a bit of bridge clearance.


Hope all ok with you wherever you are (I imagine my in-laws in Guatemala have been spared the worst of this blizzard?).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

285. Been thinking about my last blog . . .

319. We've got a dog!

73. Stuck for something to read?