41. More wind and rain...

Apologies if my blog is becoming fixated on the weather, but it has come to dominate both my daily activities, and my mood. If it's really bad I will don my oilskins and get out there. If it's really really bad I will continue insulating the loft.

We are just back from a weekend away of yoga, and clearly my inability to do a correct Sun Salutation has upset Indra (Hindu God of Weather - amongst other myriad titles) who has run amok.

Our damage has included three more trees down (simply uprooted) and one section of dry stone wall which has slipped away with all the water.


Steps leading down
from the compost heaps


Next to Eva's farm

I now saw wood in my sleep, and not much else because I am so knackered having done so much sawing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

285. Been thinking about my last blog . . .

319. We've got a dog!

73. Stuck for something to read?