20. Dry stone walling

Heading this Dry stone walling or DSW (as it's known...perhaps) sounds quite impressive, and suggests I have done some and know something about it.

Well I have done some, but when I showed my efforts to Sarah, she almost fell over laughing. Reminded me of when I built a cupboard at our London flat, and it was so flimsy we could only store toilet rolls in it.



Why am I doing DSW. I like moving rocks from A to B? Am I fed up with insulating the loft?

No, I've been planting more trees; hazel hedging on the bottom bank where we had the 13 (dying) sycamores felled. We have been having pyschotic sheep climbing up the wall and jumping the fence. Hence, a bit of fence-repairing and DSW.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

285. Been thinking about my last blog . . .

319. We've got a dog!

73. Stuck for something to read?